Wednesday 12 May 2010

further development

For my design I will be focusing on the exterior of the building, but as there are a lot of windows, I have also partially modelled the interior. Like the Guggenheim, I have made use of a large open space, so as people walk in the space feels larger. it also allows the large windows to let the light fill the entire room.














At the back of the building I have put an outdoor seating area for the museum's cafeteria. On the left side I decided to make it sheltered, to give the building a more assymetric design
























For my final design I put in a arch that goes over the top of the building from one side to the other. It is purely for aesthetics and doesn't serve a function but I think it really helps with the style of the building. The idea came from the wembley arena

No comments:

Post a Comment